GET a radically fun CREATIVE TRAILS GUIDE, a sweet dose of SMALL THINGS, and impromtu Love Notes From The Trail when you subscribe.
- My Tweets
1. The sun. The light. The heat. I Love the feel of it on my shoulders, under my feet, and in my hair. Rich in vitamin D. A shot of happy fuel. Such goodness down to the bone.
2. The Tony Awards is a pre-summer celebration of all that is brilliantly glam, fab and gay on the Broadway stage.
3. Summer greens, sugarsnap peas, peaches, fresh goat cheese, bouquets of daffodils, sweet herbs and honey bees.
4. Pretty- pretty sandals that have names like the Wellwisher, Bowtie and You-Never-Can-Tell.
5. Bright summer white t’shirts.
6. Clap your hands, stomp your feet, and raise a glass to festivals that serve up an endless choice of music, opera, movies, theatre, dance and food.
7. The Mermaid Parade swaggers at the edge of Brooklyn on the fringe of the sea. This Coney Island spectacle is part performance art and part street charade.
8. Adult Ed looks like summer school but acts like summer camp.
9. The summer read is worth the big splurge. Classics. Thrillers. Memoirs. Fiction. Poetry. High-jinx and Low-brow page turners makes for the greatest of seasonal escapes.
10. Pocket change + a camera + a nearby adventure = The Day trip