- Meditate:: It changes your brain (in a good way.) It spikes your happiness. It boosts your immune system. It makes you smarter and more compassionate. And it ups your productivity.
- Make your bed:: Getting into a well-made bed feels really good. And it’s one habit that can lead to other really good habits.
- Pack a lunch:: Packing wins every time. Money saved and you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Develop an idea:: Just shaping an idea can improve your ability to grasp opportunities and see the potential in something unusual. Set a timer for 10 minutes. Mess around. Obsess with unusual details. Let your brain navigate this wild new world.
- Read:: Reading a couple pages from a good book will get the creative juices flowing, the heart engaged, and your knowledge base growing.
- Feel the burn:: Ten minute workouts here, here, and here.
- Send a hand written note to a friend:: They feel good. You feel good. And it sparks creativity.
- Power up:: String several 10 minute projects or activities together and call it a beautiful day.
Try it. For the next 7 days paint, take a picture, write, learn a few new words, anything can easily be broken down into short doable chunks. Yep, in just ten minutes you workout, you save a little money, your brain lights up, you feel confident, and you really, really enjoy your hobbies. This is how we roll.